Special/Free Class Plan : Feb 2021
Updated: May 5, 2021
Before we look into the plan for February 2021, some fundamental changes that have been bought into this month plan to suit and compliment your own individual study plan.
First, in the month of February , all our classes shall happen exclusively over the weekends so that you can spend your weekdays consolidating your overall prep and slowly moving into core prelims prep.
Second, we shall no longer have a defined time limit of an hour for our classes and will finish the designated topic within the class itself.
We shall primarily be covering the following areas this February :
1. What a Week (Revamped) : Every Saturday and Sunday @ 12 p.m. (except 2nd and 3rd week of Feb) : We shall go through the relatively less analytical and factual events of the week (day by day basis like we used to during What a Day) on Saturday. We shall cover substantive issues in holistic detail on Sunday. This would help us trace the passage of news as well as ensure relevant issues are discussed in appropriate detail.
2. What a Survey - Vol I : 13 Feb 2021 : 3 p.m. - A series of two classes in the same wherein all that is important from this year’s Economic Survey Volume I shall be discussed solely keeping the Prelims in mind. Additional and very selective reading for the mains shall also be prescribed on a Chapter-by-Chapter basis.
3. What a Budget and What a Survey Vol II (Combined): 14 Feb 2021 : 3 p.m. : A class wherein all that is important from this year’s Budget shall be discussed solely keeping the Prelims in mind. A series of two classes in the same wherein all that is important from this year’s Economic Survey Volume II shall be discussed solely keeping the Prelims in mind.Additional and very selective reading for the mains shall also be prescribed on a Chapter-by-Chapter basis
4. What a World : Season II : Every Saturday/Sunday @ 6 p.m. : An analytical and exam-oriented series covering all important portions pertaining to International Relations necessary for all stages if the exam. Slides and proper notes shall be provided subsequently.
5. To Be or Not To be : Ethics Case Studies : Every Saturday and Sunday @ 9 p.m. : Bi-weekly sessions on Case Studies for Paper IV - Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude.
All case studies strictly on analysed patterns of the exam. Sample answers also provided. The one on 20 Feb would be held at 3 pm.
6. Strategy Sessions : Answer Writing, 2022 and 2023 Strategies would be conducted.
Date Wise Schedule and Direct Class Links :
6TH FEB 2021 :
12 p.m. : WHAT A WEEK: https://unacademy.com/class/what-a-week/AW8UPWAG
9 pm. : TO BE OR NOT TO BE: https://unacademy.com/class/ethics-case-studies-to-be-or-not-to-be/UWAZZ8K5
7TH FEB 2021
12 p.m. : WHAT A WEEK: https://unacademy.com/class/what-a-week/3U3KRSSO
6 pm. : WHAT A WORLD: https://unacademy.com/class/what-a-world-season-ii-the-ir-series/AB0248QM
9 pm. :TO BE OR NOT TO BE: https://unacademy.com/class/ethics-case-studies-to-be-or-not-to-be/L6AXCHK2
13TH FEB 2021
3 p.m. : WHAT A SURVEY: https://unacademy.com/class/what-a-survey/7V26XR48
9 pm. : TO BE OR NOT TO BE: https://unacademy.com/class/ethics-case-studies-to-be-or-not-to-be/TLE5SYW6
14TH FEB 2021
12 p.m. : WHAT A WEEK: https://unacademy.com/class/what-a-week-the-weekly-current-affairs-review/ABHVYNG4
3 p.m. WHAT A BUDGET & WHAT A SURVEY (Vol - II) : https://unacademy.com/class/what-a-budget/T6VNTH3Q
9 pm. : TO BE OR NOT TO BE: https://unacademy.com/class/ethics-case-studies-to-be-or-not-to-be/OOUU2XOS
20th FEB 2021
12 p.m. : WHAT A WEEK: https://unacademy.com/class/what-a-week-the-weekly-current-affairs-review/W7EWF7IO
3 pm. : TO BE OR NOT TO BE: https://unacademy.com/class/ethics-case-studies-to-be-or-not-to-be/7OP25F0O
6 pm. : WHAT A WORLD: https://unacademy.com/class/what-a-world-season-ii-the-ir-series/LFELSBWU
21ST FEB 2021
4 pm : Strategy to master Answer Writing : https://unacademy.com/educator/class/strategy-to-master-answer-writing/RUYP8B1Q
9 pm. : TO BE OR NOT TO BE: https://unacademy.com/class/ethics-case-studies-to-be-or-not-to-be/FL74T5SS
11 pm: The 2022 Strategy Session : https://unacademy.com/class/the-2022-strategy-session/TIUFTOIE
28TH FEB 2021
12 p.m. : WHAT A WEEK: https://unacademy.com/class/what-a-week-the-weekly-current-affairs-review/S1WT350B
9 pm. : TO BE OR NOT TO BE: https://unacademy.com/class/ethics-case-studies-to-be-or-not-to-be/674LLXH4
Please note :
All the classes mentioned in this post are absolutely free of cost and you do not have to pay anything whatsoever to watch them.
All of the classes mentioned below would be conducted on Unacademy which can be accessed by either downloading their mobile application or directly visiting their website.
If you are someone who would be watching my classes for the first time and using Unacademy for the first time, you might be asked for an access code. If so, please write MATHUR10 and you would be able to watch all the free classes mentioned below. Using this access code does not mean that you will have pay anything to watch the classes. This access code is just like an entry stamp for the platform to identify how many students use are using the platform to watch my courses. Just reiterating that you do not have to pay anything to watch any of the classes mentioned below. This is a code you may have to enter to access Unacademy for the first time. If you have been using Unacademy already, you do not have to enter any code whatsoever.